What do you call a group of editors?

Or, more specifically, a group of copy editors.

I asked this question at work and got the following possibilities:

  • A stet of editors. (Okay, but it could also apply to a group of proofreaders.)
  • A caret of editors.
  • A query of copy editors. (I like this one best.)

Any more ideas?


Claimer and Disclaimer

The opinions expressed on this blog are solely mine. None of the opinions necessarily reflect the beliefs of my friends, family, or employers, past, present, or future. I reserve the right to be wrong.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP